“I’m much more physically active than I would be at home.” -John Gillespie, Resident
Developing a personal fitness program and sticking to it doesn’t have to be a grueling task. At RiverWoods Retirement Community, your physical fitness can be as intense, fun and social as you want it to be! RiverWoods makes it easy for seniors to stay fit. Take a fitness class, or if you prefer, work individually with our full time fitness professionals to design a workout program that helps you achieve your goals.
A fully equipped gym and pool are just a short walk from your door.
Choose from a full schedule of fitness classes taught by professional staff. Aquasize, Yoga, Zumba, Strength Training, Strength and Balance, and more!
- Full time fitness professionals on staff
- More than 60 fitness classes per week
- RiverWoods’ wooded trails offer hikers and strollers space to enjoy in the great outdoors
- Try the new on-campus pickleball court
- Pick up a foursome for tennis or golf nearby
- Canoeing and kayaking in the Exeter River is only a mile away
- Skiing is only an hour away
- Smoke free campus
Keeping Fit at RiverWoods (1:33 min)